Based in the heart of the East Midlands, this growing organisation is the place to be for an Employee Relations Manager who really wants to get stuck in and help support the future HR agenda.
You’ll be an experienced ER professional and will be leading a small team of fantastic Employee Relations specialists. Along with strong leadership skills, you’ll have the ability to continually evolve the efficiency and effectiveness of all ER projects across the business and contribute at a hands-on level to cultivate the culture.
The team is full of energy and are really friendly, with a great team spirit, so you’re off to a great start already. So, if you’re up for a challenge in a great environment then look no further.
What you’ll be doing:
- Lead and develop a small team of Employee Relations Specialists who work across the business to assist employees and managers in resolving issues in the workplace.
- Be the custodian for all people policies and procedures, ensuring that they are effective to the end-user.
- Partner with the business and HR teams to manage a positive, best practice for employee relations.
- Lead and develop rigorous data analysis and reporting solutions based on business needs.
- Provide appropriate coaching, training, and development to leaders to advise on best practice.
- Continually pursue ways to improve existing policies and procedures around the management of ER cases with a focus on efficiency and suitability for scale.
- As needed, lead and contribute to cross-functional projects to provide the voice of Employee relations.
What you’ll be:
- CIPD Level 5 or equivalent qualification – desirable
- Proven leadership and coaching skills
- Experience within an SME across the entire suite of people relations
- Significant knowledge of employment legislation, e.g. conduct, capability, etc
- Strong experience in managing organisational change situations including. restructuring, redundancy, TUPE
- Proven experience of leading an effective KPI service-driven team
bonus, car/car allowance
Back to vacancies