This is a great opportunity for a HR Administrator to further develop their skills by providing effective and efficient administrative support to the HR team!
Responsibilities will include creating and distributing offer letters, contracts, onboarding new employees, new starters, leavers, and ongoing changes/updates to the HR System.
This will be a very busy and mixed role, so a 'roll up your sleeves' attitude is a must!
- Monitor the HR inbox. Be the first point of contact for all HR related queries
- Processing sickness and other absences in line with company policies and statutory entitlement
- Handling changes in job status and job titles via the HR system
- Assisting with general HR duties where required and supporting other HR general administrative tasks
- Proactively review, evaluate, and provide feedback on HR administration procedures in order to support continuous improvement.
- Supporting the recruitment of new employees including the posting job adverts
- Pre-employment screening processes
- Supporting wider HR and People projects wherever possible
- Good communication skills and attention to detail
- Able to work independently and part of a team
- Good Microsoft Office Skills – (PDF, Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Experience within an HR function
Back to vacancies