Based in the heart of Southwell, this small manufacturing organisation is the place to be for a CIPD Level 5 HR Advisor who really wants to get stuck in and support the people agenda. You’ll be supporting a professional workforce in a true HR generalist role and getting involved in everything from recruitment to L&D and advising line managers on polices and ER queries.
The organisation is friendly, and the culture is fun with a real focus on employee wellbeing, So if you’re up for a challenge in a great environment then look no further.
What you’ll be doing:
- To contribute to the development and successful delivery of HR projects and initiatives.
- Provide commercially focused advice and support to Managers on employee relations issues
- Assist Managers with recruitment and selection including participating at interviews, administering psychometric and ability testing instruments.
- Assist the HR Manager in the development and review of policies and procedures, ensuring the policies and procedures are adhered to and advise of changes to employment legislation.
- Produce monthly HR Metric reports for the HR Manager.
- Deliver training to Managers in matters relating to Performance Appraisal, Recruitment & Selection, Discipline & Grievance and Absence Management.
- To ensure accurate HR records on all employees.
- Conduct Exit Interviews for leavers up to Manager level.
What you’ll be:
- Experience of working as a HR advisor in a manufacturing or logistics organisation is desirable
- CIPD Level 5 qualification or equivalent
- A positive and can-do mind-set and a focus on proactive delivering solutions
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to relate to colleagues at all levels of an organisation
Back to vacancies