This hybrid model role based in Derbyshire, working for a people-centric fast paced and commercial organisation is the place to be for a passionate HR Advisor who really wants to get stuck in and support the people agenda. You’ll be supporting a professional workforce in a true HR generalist role and getting involved in everything from recruitment to L&D and reward alongside advising line managers on polices and ER queries.
The organisation is friendly, and the culture is fun with a real focus on keeping their customers happy both internally and externally. So, if you’re up for a challenge in a great environment then look no further.
What you’ll be doing:
- To contribute to the development and successful delivery of HR projects and initiatives.
- Provide commercially focused advice and support to Managers on employee relations issues
- Assist Managers with recruitment and selection including participating at interviews, administering psychometric and ability testing instruments
- Support the review and evaluation of L&D activities that are relevant and are in line with company values
- Review, analyse and recommend appropriate changes and developments to HR policies and procedures in collaboration with the wider HR team
- Produce monthly HR Metric reports for the HR Director
- Deliver training to Managers in matters relating to Performance Appraisal, Recruitment & Selection, Discipline & Grievance and Absence Management
- To ensure accurate HR records on all employees
- Conduct Exit Interviews for leavers up to Manager level
What you’ll be:
- Experience of working as a HR advisor in an autonomous and fast paced environment
- CIPD Level 5 qualification or equivalent
- A positive and can-do mind-set and a focus on proactive delivering solutions
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to relate to colleagues at all levels of an organisation
Back to vacancies