Are you in a position to be immediately available or open to a 12-month FTC?
We are currently recruiting for a HR Advisor within a fast-paced, ambitious and supportive business/HR team.
You will be providing an effective HR service in an efficient, professional and effective manner and provide guidance and support to managers and colleagues across the business.
- Provide day to day advice to Line Managers and colleagues on general HR related queries
- Support in HR processes, including note taking at disciplinaries and grievances undertaking such tasks as may be required by the HRBP
- Ensure exit interviews are conducted for all staff either face to face or electronically
- Maintain an up-to-date Procedures Manual for all HR Administration duties
- Produce reports as an when required
- Provide day-to-day administration and support to colleagues
- Administer the process for new employees, for example, prepare contracts, offer letters and process all pre-employment checks
- Provide line manager with induction templates and new starter checklist to ensure a smooth on boarding process for the new employee
- Roll out the induction e-learning package to new starters
- Conduct induction meetings with new employees and liaise with Line Manager’s
- Arrange training courses where required
- Support in delivering training workshops from an administrative perspective
- The organisation and tracking of mandatory training
- Provide adhoc reports on personnel related topics as required
- Experience of working in a complex administrative role within an HR environment
- Able to demonstrate strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with a variety of different levels
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently
- CIPD Qualification level 3 (preferred but not essential)
Back to vacancies