We have a 12 month FTC role that will be both covering a mat leave and supporting due to a busy commercial period, currently homeworking but based in North Nottinghamshire this organisation is the place to be for a HR professional who really wants to get stuck in and add value to the people agenda. You’ll be supporting senior leadership and colleagues across the site. You’ll be supporting in implementing the people strategy covering the entire employee lifecycle from ER, to recruitment, capability and succession planning.
The team are very close, supportive and full have a great team dynamic, so you’re off to a great start already…. If you’re up for a challenge in a flexible working environment then look no further.
What you’ll be doing:
- Coaching leaders on HR best practice and employment legislation and all ER people matters
- Deliver training to managers HR policies and procedures to embed good practice, develop HR knowledge and reduce risks.
- Partnering senior leadership to shape and implement the 3-year people plan
- Leading talent and succession audits across the organisation, including training needs analysis, identifying external training partners and developing internal training interventions
- Keeping HR knowledge up to date, by participating in relevant training and pro-actively seeking learning and development opportunities
- Support on transformational change projects and activities
What you’ll be:
- Degree Level HR qualification CIPD or equivalent
- Strong interpersonal communication, listening skills, influencing skills, critical writing and thinking skills
- High level understanding of organization change, and experience of making it happen
- Creative problem solving and decision-making skills
- High degree of professionalism, maturity and confidentiality
- A continuous improvement mind-set
Back to vacancies