If you're a HR professional that excels at working within fast paced environments and enjoys variety in their day to day responsibilities which lends itself to a better and more hospitable work environment then the below is for you.
HR Generalist - Milton Keynes - Permanent - up to £39,000
We are currently assisting a cutting Science Technology business in recruiting a HR Generalist based locally in Milton Keynes. This position is vital to the team and will provide support directly to the HR Business Partners and Advisors reporting directly in to the HR Director. Your responsibilities will vary day to day, sitting in line with the territory of a HR Generalist, your roles and responsbilities will inculude:
- Translate the business plans into critical HR actions, programs, and initiatives
- Partner with management to evaluate business goals and translate into people and talent implications and actions
- Build organizational capability from the ground up
- Enjoy all aspects of HR especially people development
- Evaluate and advise client groups on programs or strategies that impact the attraction, motivation, development and retention of the people resources of the business
- Plan and operate independently in making decisions for client groups, partnering with business leaders and managers to solve complex issues and gain approvals when necessary
- Provide HR support and coaching to leaders on HR policies and processes, people management, and career development
- Counsel and/or coach leaders, managers and employees regarding employee relations issues including performance management, facilitation of formal/informal investigations, and any resulting disciplinary actions
- Conduct Employee Relations investigations and provide recommendation for resolution
- Ensure effective talent attraction and management including recruitment, assessment, and development
- Assist managers in assessing and identifying resources to meet employee training needs
- Drive effective compensation equity and planning processes for the assigned client group
- Support the HR functional teams (i.e. talent acquisition, compensation, etc.) with large scale HR initiatives and annual processes
- Act as a change agent and lead key change management initiatives for the site and/or assigned business teams
The successful candidate will be comfortable in fast paced environments, will be educated to Degree level and hold a CIPD Qualification of level 5 or above and have existing experience within a busy generalist position. You will have a strong understanding of the importance of process improvement and have a demonstratable track record of success in this area, you will demonstrate a personal awareness and desire for growth and learning and be an effiicent, collobarative and open communicator.
This role is looking to pay up to £39,000 and i am highly interested in hearing from any existing HR Generalists or Advisors who are looking to take the next step. For more information please apply below or reach out to Sam Somerfield at Distinct Recruitment.
Back to vacancies