How do you fancy working for a fast growing, innovative start up organisation?
Want to report to a well respected and support HR Director?
Looking to be in a role where you can add value and develop?
If you answered yes to the above, then this is not to be missed.
Distinct Recruitment are delighted to be exclusively partnering a rapidly growing start up based in Milton Keynes, to recruit a HR Generalist on a permanent basis. The role has become available as a direct result of the firm’s growth and plans which include global expansion and UK based change.
The HR Generalist will report directly to a very supportive HR Director who will act as a mentor ensuring career growth and exposure across the business. The successful candidate will receive a salary of between £30,000 and £40,000 per annum plus benefits which include equity, bonus, pension, healthcare, generous holiday and hybrid working arrangements.
The key duties of the HR Generalist include but are not limited to:
- Owning HR administration processes
- Processing all new starters and leavers
- Reviewing and supporting with recreating company contracts, employee handbooks and policies
- Supporting with the company’s reward plans and policies
- Setting up a range of processes and procedures
- Business partnering line management with regards to ER case management and support
- L&D support including administration of external courses and setting up onboarding plans
- Supporting the HR Manager and HR Director with the roll out of strategic plans and initiatives such as D&I, mental health and OD projects
- General HR Administration and advisory duties
- Ad hoc duties when required
The successful HR Generalist will:
- Be able to commute to an area of Milton Keynes which isn’t services with strong public transport links
- Be driven and willing to learn, ideally looking to progress within their career
- Be inquisitive
- Be seen as a ‘swiss army knife’ within HR who is willing to get involved with an array of duties
- Ideally have experience within reward in particular compensation
- Have strong communication skills
If you are looking to join a fast paced, innovative business who are experiencing a very strong period of growth which is resulting in a number of exciting projects then this is not to be missed. This position isn’t just offering exposure and a challenge but also a very supportive and respected HR Director who will act as a mentor throughout your journey.