A fabulous opportunity has arisen to join a global matrix organisation at an exciting time of change. They are on a rapid growth trajectory, so there will be lots of recruitment and reward and recognition in this role so it’s a great time to join.
Partnering with senior leadership you’ll play a pivotal role in delivering the ‘in year’ plan, the team are really friendly and there is lots of support around!
So if you’re looking for a challenge in a great environment in a full generalist role, then look no further.
What you’ll be doing:
· Managing multiple ER cases, and projects working to tight deadlines accurately and under pressure.
Coaching leaders on HR/ ER best practice and employment legislation and all people matters
· Leading on external talent attraction, recruitment and onboarding
· Leading on reward and recognition projects to ensure that the business is in line with the market and relevant benchmarking is carried out
· Designing policies and procedures to protect the business and employees
· Carrying out an audit of all people centric data
What you’ll be:
· CIPD Level 5 qualification or equivalent is essential
· A progressive HR professional with experience of working in large matrix organisations
· A commercial mindset with the ability to influence stakeholders at a senior level
· Able to demonstrate clear decision-making capability at pace and taking responsibility for the outcomes.
· Outside/in mindset, the ability to network externally to ensure that the organisation is up to date with all relevant HR practices.