A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a growing manufacturing organisation as a HR & Payroll Manager, based in Nottingham. Joining the company, you’ll be responsible for a small HR team supporting the full end to end employee lifecycle support from ER to recruitment, payroll, MI and everything in between.
So, if you’re up for a challenge and the opportunity to be in involved in every element of HR in an organisation that really values you, then look no further….
What you’ll be doing:
- Coaching leaders on HR best practice and employment legislation and all ER and people matters – including: Carry out return to work interview, monitor absence, attendance, capability issues & disciplinaries & grievances
- Leading the end to end payroll processes ensuring 100% accuracy and queries are answered in a timely way.
- Managing the full 360-degree employee lifecycle from recruitment, on-boarding to employee engagement, reward and all employee relations
- Lead and or be active in HR related projects including induction, training, policy development and pay reviews
- Leading talent and succession audits across the organisation, including training needs analysis, identifying external training partners and developing internal training interventions
- Keeping HR knowledge up to date, by participating in relevant training and proactively seeking learning and development opportunities.
What you’ll be:
- Generalist experience in a manufacturing, FMCG or engineering, distribution or logistics
- Union experience – desirable, not essential
- Energy, a can-do approach, keen initiative and a willingness to challenge and influence stakeholders
- A positive mind-set and a focus on delivering solutions rather than simply identifying problems
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to relate to colleagues at all levels of an organisation
- CIPD qualified – desirable, not essential
Back to vacancies