We’re currently working with a fantastic organisation in Derbyshire who are recruiting for an expert in the HR & Payroll space to support with delivering a first-class HR service to the business. You’ll be working as part of a small and friendly team in a busy and bustling environment.
This is a great opportunity for an individual with a dual skillset and experience in HR and Payroll. You’ll have the opportunity to gain breadth of exposure to the HR & Payroll portfolio and really make a difference in this growing business.
What you’ll be doing:
- Full responsibility for the management of the payroll function including the escalation point for queries and the main point of contact for the payroll provider.
- Provides reward and payroll advice, expertise and support to the Managers, wider HR team and the Head of HR.
- Generate and implement people and analytical data reports, providing calculations and coordinates gender pay reporting return for UK business.
- Proactively review and improve current processes and procedures.
- Responsible for Management Information.
- Payroll related annual projects e.g. annual pay review and negotiations, statutory increase, redundancy calculations, managing employee incentives schemes etc.
- Providing comprehensive advice and support on all ER issues, including absence management, disciplinary, grievance, performance management, maternity, and paternity issues.
- Act as an ambassador for the group culture whilst developing the employer brand.
- To develop and maintain effective relationships with a hierarchy of stakeholders.
- Support the administration of the ER process / other company policies to ensure the process operates effectively and to agreed timescales.
What you’ll be:
- CIPD Level 3 qualified (or equivalent)
- Excellent excel skills; advanced formulas, tables & formatting, pivot tables & pivot reporting, VBA & Macros.
- Significant proven experience of running monthly payrolls for a large organisation.
- Sound understanding of HMRC requirements for payroll processing.
- Good understanding of salary sacrifice arrangements.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively and liaise with a variety of staff members at all levels.
- Ability to work under pressure as part of a busy team.
- Must have excellent attention to detail.
Back to vacancies