Are you looking for a role where you will be responsible for supporting the activities of the senior HR team?
You will also be the first point of contact for any issues relating to the introduction and development of a new HR Information System and will become the super user!
Do you come from a HR background perhaps with a previous involvement in implementing systems? This role could be perfect.
- Maintenance of personnel records to ensure accuracy of data and compliance with all relevant legislative requirements
- Provide transactional and advisory support in preparing all relevant colleague documentation
- Administer all relevant HR systems to ensure accuracy of information that meets the needs of the business and audit requirements
- Responsible for timely completion of new starters, employment/personal changes, leaver information and absence management including letters to employees, capturing data in HR systems and filing
- Working with the wider HR team to support Business Partners with administration and generalist HR activities
- As a super user of the system take responsibility for supporting HR team members & others using the system, handling queries and issues for system users and operating the schedule of regular system activities
- Maintain a high standard of work and contribute to continuous improvement
- Support the business with risk management and always maintain compliance
- Excellent communication, interpersonal & influencing skills
- Excellent customer service skills, both verbally and written
- Previous use of HR systems/databases
- Up to date with employment legislation and policy processes
- Demonstrable experience of delivering HR advice within a large/complex organisation
Back to vacancies