How do you fancy working for a fantastic company to grow your recruitment experience within the logistics industry?
Looking for a fast-paced busy environment?
If yes, then this position is for you!
Distinct Recruitment are partnering with a well-known logistics business based in Northampton, who are looking to recruit a well experienced recruiter!
Job Title: Recruitment Consultant
Contract: 3-months Temp
Salary: £12 - £13 an hour
The key duties of the Recruiter will include but are not limited to:
- Source and screen qualified candidates by leveraging internet job boards, employee referrals, search engines, and web resume mining techniques
- Manage candidates seamlessly through the interview process; set expectations, provide thoughtful feedback.
- Provide regular status updates to Talent Acquisition team and Hiring Managers on recruitment for open positions
- Proactively develop pools of qualified candidates in advance of need
- Schedule, track, and manage in-person and phone registration interviews
- Maintain various recruitment tracking and reports, and enhance existing reports where applicable
Knowledge and experience:
- Experienced in fast-paced, busy environments
- A proven and successful track record in the role of a Recruiter
- A strong communicator who can effectively and confidently communicate both written and verbally to all levels
- Working towards and exceeding targets whilst prioritising workload to ensure the demands of the business are met
- Ability to prioritise workload and work collaboratively with colleagues at all levels
- Goal-driven, with a solid understanding of recruiting metrics and methods for achieving positive results
- Hands on experience with various selection processes with strong decision-making skills
Back to vacancies