Are you looking for a truly commercial role? One where you can partner with the business and really drive performance?
I really like this role for a few reasons.
Firstly, the company. They are great. They have very, very low staff turnover. This role is purely down to maternity leave. Expected to be around 14 months. They don’t work silly hours, they treat their staff well and reward them accordingly.
Secondly, the role. You see some jobs which say Finance BP on the title, but, in reality it’s a glorified analyst job. This definitely isn’t.
It’s based close to Burton on Trent normally, but, given the current situation, they are working remotely. They do need someone happy to come in 1-2 days in the future as a minimum when this changes though. So therefore you will need to live within a reasonable commuting distance of Burton for those two days. This could easily open up the role for someone living in Leicester or Nottingham.
Please note this will certainly be Fixed Term contract on a salaried basis. No day rate option.
· Provide challenge and support on all areas of budgetary and forecasting performance working with a breadth of stakeholders in the business
· Delivery of value-add insight reports including investigation into the results
· Cash flow reporting, management and analysis
· Provide analytical support for the 3-5 year strategy plan
· Trend analysis and investigation into results
· Wider support to the finance function and ad-hoc project accounting and insights
Keen to hear more and review the job spec? Just get in touch with Ian Hallam or Ryan Jaiswal at Distinct Recruitment