Interim Finance Manager | Beeston | up to £50k | 9-12 Month contract | FTC
This is a proper, traditional Finance Manager job. It’s the nuts and bolts of finance, the management accounts, financial accounts and team management.
If you’re looking for a BP job with a snazzy title, this isn’t it.
What this is, is, a great chance to support a team during a pivotal period of growth. A chance to drive processes work on some exciting projects within the business to take them forwards.
Why is it a contract? Quite simply, they want to create internal opportunities for the future for the team and this could be a future internal move for someone. There will be lots of exciting value add projects over the next 9-12 months to be involved in. There will be the chance to develop your team for their progression and moves internally in the future too.
If you enjoy making things tick, getting processes working even better and developing people, I’d love to talk to you about this one.
· Preparation of monthly accounts with commentary for review by the Head of Finance
· Month end reporting and analysis
· Cash flow forecasting, review and analysis
· Inter-company reconciliations and management
· Development, training and mentoring of a small team ranging from clerical finance to PQ.
· Balance sheet reconciliations and management
· Preparation of year end files and support to the auditors
· Support with the production of budgets and forecasts
· VAT / EC Sales returns
· Development of internal systems and processes
· CIMA/ACCA/ACA Qualified
· Team management / development experience