“We are entering a very busy period of our annual calendar. New products are being released, a number of temporary staff will be joining the business, as well as the continuous development of our L&D programme.”
The above, nicely sums up the reason for the recruitment of an Interim L&D Manager. The organisation have engaged Distinct Recruitment exclusively to partner them in their search due to the speed they want to move, and the importance of the role.
Initially the role will be for a period of 3-6 months and is offering up to £300 per day. The successful candidate will be happy with nationwide travel to visit sites, as well as weekly/bi-weekly visits to London and the Dunstable area.
The key duties of the Interim L&D Manager will include but not be limited to:
- Creation and implementation of seasonal training programmes
- Development and management of the business’s current L&D programme
- Management of a team of 9
- Responsibility of a generous budget to support the sourcing of external training requirements
- Business partnering key heads to understand their training needs and working with them to create and implement materials
- Using a range of platforms to provide classroom and e-platform training materials
- Ad-hoc duties when required
The ideal Interim L&D Manager will:
- Have management experience
- Have a strong L&D background ideally within the retail sector
- Be a strong communicator
- Be a self starter
- Need to travel nationally to visit sites
What’s in it for you?
Well, alongside working for a well-known, household favourite brand you will receive up to £300 per day plus flexible and remote working opportunities, the opportunity to visit and work with operational sites, free onsite parking and fuel expenses.
If you are looking for an Interim L&D Management opportunity or know of someone who would be interested then please get in touch !