Are you an experienced Recruitment Manager seeking your next opportunity?
Do you have experience of managing a team and working in a fast paced and autonomous environment?
Due to this organisations ongoing success and ambitious growth plans they are looking for a Recruitment Professional to join them on a 6-12 month FTC basis to help attract, retain and nurture the very best people to support its rapid growth.
This is a remote-based role with travel to the East Midlands a couple of times per week.
What you’ll be doing:
- Partnering with the business to define their people requirements, developing fit for purpose strategies and talent pipelines
- Execute a candidate attraction strategy enabling the business to hire, retain and develop the best talent
- Manage a team of Recruiters to ensure there is sufficient candidate pipelines
- Develop and manage a collection of recruitment KPI’s and use the data to drive delivery
- Managing a high volume of roles through the full recruitment cycle
- Undertake a variety of sourcing activities to fill current vacancies using relevant recruitment marketing tools
- Be the custodian of the candidate experience, ensuring candidates have an outstanding experience throughout the selection and on-boarding process
- Coach hiring managers to plan the most effective selection processes
- Creating reports, monitoring, and presenting KPI’s to continuously identify areas of improvement
- Providing market insights to the business
- Resource management to understand capacity within the team and the ability to deliver against requirements
- Building and developing external relationships with agencies and other employers to best promote the brand
- You’ll have extensive resourcing experience within a high volume environment
- Team management experience
- You’ll be experienced in full-cycle recruitment and employee branding, have a keen eye for spotting talent and a creative way of discovering them
- Good understanding of all selection methods and techniques such as interviews, assignments and psychological tests and a creative ability to improve on the traditional methods
- Proficient in the use of social media and recruitment tools
- Excellent communication skills to communicate with a diverse group of stakeholders and customers
- Critical and creative thinker with good problem-solving skills
- Driving license and willingness to travel across regional regularly and also nationally when required
Back to vacancies