‘All roles on the market at the moment seem to be the same or lacking a sense of value add’ – Well look no further this is certainly a value add position and one with a lot of variety!
Working within a market leading, household name based in Dunstable this position offers the successful candidate the chance to work with key stakeholders across the organisation. The Inventory and Stock Finance Manager will receive a salary of up to £55,000 per annum and will have a strong blend of technical accounting, process improvement and ensuring a high level of commercial support throughout.
The role will be reporting into a Global Senior Finance Lead and the duties will include but not be limited to:
- Reviewing and scrutinising current accounting processes with relation to stock and inventory and central overhead costs
- Reporting on costs and breakdown of costs for review by the commercial finance team, with focus around overheads and period production variances
- Ensuring all stock is valued correctly at all times
- Review of balance sheet reconciliations for stock and inventory ensuring compliance to group standards
- Highlighting areas of risk and opportunities within stock and inventory
- Supporting and advising the business with issues related to inventory including new products, new suppliers, supply chain movements etc
- Ensuring a high standard of work throughout
To be considered for the role of Stock and Inventory Finance Manager candidates must:
- Be a fully qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) ideally with up to two year PQE, although this isn’t essential
- Have experience of working with IFRS and other reporting standards (US GAAP advantageous)
- Have experience of reporting and controls
- Experience within hospitality or multi-site retail would be highly advantageous
- Have a high performance approach to work
The business is a well-known, household favourite brand who are going through a very exciting period of growth and global expansion. This expansion isn’t purely into new regions but also the launch of new products, market leading innovation and industries.
If you have experience of working within a stock and inventory finance role, are happy to work on a blended approach with a maximum of two days a week in Dunstable and you want to join a well-known brand then get in touch !