Want to be part of a fast-growing organisation?
Looking for a role with the chance to work from both the office and home?
Does a role with variety and importance appeal to you?
If you answer yes to all of the above, then this opportunity isn’t to be missed!
I am working alongside a rapidly expanding, International service focused business to recruit for an Office Manager on a permanent basis. The business are looking for someone to be in their North London based offices at least two days per week, with flexibility on location for the remaining days.
The role will report into the Director of Finance and Operations and will involve:
- Supporting all areas of the business with general administration
- Managing and controlling company incentives and recognition plans
- Compliance including management of right to work, legislation changes and updating client terms of business.
- General support and assistance to directors including diary management, reporting and expenses.
- Contributing to company wide projects including wellbeing and engagement
- Taking ownership of office management duties i.e stationary orders, inbox management etc
- Other duties include supporting team with market opportunities, weekly and monthly reporting and ad hoc projects
The organisation are based in North London and within walking distance of an underground station, making them commutable from most locations.
To be considered for the position, candidates must:
- Have experience of working within a similar role
- Have a good level of IT literacy
- Posses a flexible approach to work
- Have the ability to use their initiative and manage their workload
- Have strong communication skills and the ability to work with all areas of the organisation.
What’s on offer
The successful Office Manager will receive a salary of up to £30,000 per annum plus a benefits package including 25 days holiday, pension, volunteering days, strong employee engagement and wellbeing programme plus more.