This is a role with a difference! Sure it sits within the Learning and Development (L&D) division of the business, however the position itself is very much content creation and developing learning content.
The L&D Content Developer will be based out of the organisations Milton Keynes head office, however they will be offered flexible and hybrid working arrangements. This arrangement will be 3 days in the office with 2 remote, however the working hours are flexible around arrangements.
The L&D Content Developer will receive a salary of up to £35,000 per annum plus a very strong benefits package which includes, bonus, pension, healthcare, free onsite parking in Milton Keynes.
The duties of the role will include but not be limited to:
- Creating and uploading e-learning content from data provided from specialist teams and individuals across the business.
- Supporting the L&D team with the creation of new content and ideas to make e-learning more engaging.
- Identifying new engaging solutions such as quizzes, presentations, videos etc which will aid the utilisation of e-learning content.
- Working with line management and key stakeholders to understand requirements.
- Gathering and creating business unit performance metrics with regards to e-learning.
- Setting up new users onto the e-learning system and LMS as well as showing new starters how to use the platform.
- Acting as a key point of contact with all e-learning queries.
- Ad-Hoc duties when required.
The Ideal L&D Content Developer will:
- Ideally have experience of working within an L&D environment previously however this is not essential.
- Be creative and have the ability to bring new ideas to the table.
- Have experience of uploading data and content into a software and then making it user friendly or engaging.
- Have the ability to build strong working relationships.
- Be keen to work with technology and ideally have experience of using content software of Learning Management Systems.
- Be willing to work on a hybrid arrangement with three days in the Milton Keynes site.
If you are a creative individual who fancies taking up a new role with a difference, then this could be the perfect opportunity for you! You do not have to have any experience within L&D as all training will be given, however an interested in learning and development or e-learning is key!