Digital Insight Analyst | Nottingham | Up to £40,000
Are you an insight analyst who is looking for the chance to work in a smaller business; with full autonomy to drive and improve insights and analytics across the organisation?
This is a newly created role where you will be working cross-functionally with marketing, sales, product, finance and e-commerce teams to establish insightful reporting and drive continuous improvement in the long-term.
The hiring manager is looking for an ambitious individual who has a passion to grow an analytics function over the next five years.
- Work cross-functionally across the organisation to understand what each business department requires from an MI and insights perspective
- Use of SQL, google analytics and data visualisation tools to extract and present data to senior stakeholders
- Analysis of business projects; making interpretations and recommendations on the best course of action to move the business in the right direction
- Work with marketing, tech and product teams to develop and run reporting / management information across the organisation
- Pricing and profitability analysis including competitor activity
- Educate the wider business on the importance of data to drive decision making
Back to vacancies
- Experience of working in a similar insight analyst / MI role
- Experience of using SQL
- Confidence to drive change and 'sell' the importance of data and insight across an organisation