Newly-created Lead Insight Analyst role; designed to improve reporting and analytics on a cross-functional team basis.
You will support stakeholders across marketing, tech, sales and product divisions to help them understand the big commercial questions and make recommendations for the best course of action to drive business performance.
You'll be using a data science approach to help provide insights and understand customer behaviours. The hiring manager is looking for an ambitious individual who is keen to grow an analytics function in the long-term.
- Work cross-functionally across the organisation to understand what each business department requires from an MI and insights perspective
- Use of SQL, google analytics and data visualisation tools to extract and present data to senior stakeholders
- Analysis of business projects; making interpretations and recommendations on the best course of action to move the business in the right direction
- Work with marketing, tech and product teams to develop and run reporting / management information across the organisation
- Pricing and profitability analysis including competitor activity
- Educate the wider business on the importance of data to drive decision making
- Experience of working in a similar insight analyst / MI role
- Experience of using SQL
- Confidence to drive change and 'sell' the importance of data and insight across an organisation
Back to vacancies