The permanent division of Distinct Recruitment are partnering an organisation in London to recruit for a Management Accountant. Based out of the organisations head office in Central London, the Management Accountant will take full responsibility for the month end close, business partnering, analysis and reporting schedules. Due to the importance of the position in the organisation, candidates must be qualified (CIMA, ACA, ACCA) to be considered for the role.
The key duties of the Management Accountant include but are not limited to:
• Monthly and ad hoc accurate management information reports and management of month-end procedures
• Business partnering with financial and non financial stakeholders
• Preparation, analysis, and reporting of all financial data relating to Operations
• Regular reporting to Group of savings achieved through business projects
• Monthly variance analysis including recoveries
• Determination of, analysis, and reporting of key drivers for operations
• Produce annual budgets and rolling forecasts quarterly
• Drive clear understanding of operational performance through regular meetings with operational managers
To be considered for the role, candidates must:
Operating within the service industry the organisation experienced a strong 2020 achieving budget and opening new revenue streams. The business are looking to develop further through 2021, which aligned with their longer terms plans, creates an opportunity for progression and growth. The business boast a chic working environment which has been recently refurbished ready for staff return in 2021. Alongside the office environment, the business offer remote working arrangements on a case by case basis.
Salary and Benefits
The successful Management Accountant will receive a salary of up to £45,000 per annum plus a very strong benefits package which includes; bonus, healthcare, pension and 33 days all inclusive holidays.