“I need someone who can own month end and someone who is happy to get their hands dirty with statutory and audit processes at year end”
Everyone loves a role with variety, exposure, and progression, which is exactly what this opportunity is! The words above are from the Financial Controller of a very successful, International manufacturing/engineering organisation based in Luton. The organisation has gone from strength to strength over the past three years, and as a result they are looking to hire a Management Accountant to join the business on a permanent basis.
The business are looking to pay between £38,000 - £45,000 per annum depending on the experience of the successful Management Accountant. Ideally the business would like an individual who is happy to work on their site in the Luton area, however there will be flexibility and hybrid working for the right candidate.
The key duties of the Management Accountant include but are not limited to:
- Preparation, review and analysis of month end management accounts
- Creation and submission of monthly reports for senior management
- Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Management of stock and fixed assets
- Maintenance and month end close of ledgers
- Management of all CAPEX expenditure
- Production of weekly and monthly cost centre analysis and flash reports
- Supporting the FC with the completion of year end statutory returns
- Completion of the year end tax packs alongside FC
- Ad hoc duties when required
As above, the business operate within the manufacturing/engineering industry and are based in the Luton area. Boasting a large manufacturing plant as well as a clean and open plan office environment the business has created a sociable and respectful culture.
If you are a Management Accountant or an individual with strong management accounts experience, who is looking for a salary of around £38,000 - £45,000 (irrespective of qualification) please get in touch ASAP!