We spend a lot of hours at work, do you want more this year? A new challenge……
- Future hybrid working - Chance to walk the dog, look after the puppy, catch up with friends, enjoy a fresh home cooked lunch in your own home and avoid the rush hour traffic or perhaps time to study without losing too much of your evenings
- Working in a small and friendly team - Not feeling like a small cog in a large machine but being an influential, go to finance person
- Progression - Not just someone saying 'progression', but a clear line of progression and evidence of other colleagues progressing
- Growing Business - A business that has increased turnover year on year and is set for a fantastic 2022 meaning interesting projects and the chance to grow your role and get involved in a lot more going forward
- Study support - Study ACCA/CIMA and become a fully qualified Accountant whilst building up your work experience
- Work alongside qualified Accountants – Support from colleagues who have studied themselves and can help with any questions you may have and ensure you get the right hands-on work experience to go along with your qualification
- Flexible Hours – Great if you want to start later to get an early morning gym visit in or finish early another day to do the school pick up.
I have a new role that comes with all the above, working alongside a great Finance Director and chance to really add value and make a difference. This role will see you looking after fixed assets, managing journals and accruals, financial reporting, assisting the financial controller and reporting to name a few tasks. This is a role you can grow and develop over time. Total working hours are 40 and holidays are 25 days plus bank holidays. The office is based in a village (with parking) in North Nottinghamshire.
If you would like to find out more about this one (what the study package looks like, how the business is growing, discuss the progression opportunity etc) please get in touch for a confidential chat asap.
The successful candidate will need to have previous experience with management accounting/ finance and have good excel skills.