This award-winning international business has received recognition for being in the Global Top 25 Most Socially Engaged businesses within their sector, they have also been shortlisted as an industry specific Company of the Year award in 2019!
The business work with some of the world’s largest brands including Nike, Unilever, Heineken & Footlocker to name a few.
After their continued growth, now is the time to bring in a marketeer who shares their passion to promote the brand even further.
You’ll have the opportunity to work closely with the senior stakeholders to lead the business to the next level. Your creative ideas will be listened to, you’ll be trusted to make decisions and you’ll have the support of some really great people around you.
- Liaise with senior stakeholders to create a marketing campaign calendar
- Deliver a variety of campaigns throughout the year
- Project manage a variety of internal and external events from concept through to completion
- Work closely with their marketing agency on the roll out of a new website
- Deliver a comprehensive & engaging Social Media strategy
- Manage all email marketing through Mailchimp
- Create innovative video and podcast content that document the business and brand
- Produce Graphics for use across the business both internally and externally
- Bags of enthusiasm and the desire to promote a growing international brand
- A sound personality that fits with our company values
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a commercial Marketing role
- Ideally experience with Photoshop, Indesign & Illustrator