An exciting opportunity has arisen for a part-time HR Advisor to join an existing HR team. You will play a vital part in supporting the Head of People and Culture with the delivery of the Corporate Business Strategy and HR People Plan.
Are you a professional, confident and proactive individual, who is flexible and collaborative towards your responsibilities?
This role would suit a self-motivated individual who has excellent planning and organisational skills with an ability to build trust and confidence with all stakeholders to the business.
Part time (3-4 days per week) 9.00- 5.30 pm
£25,000 full time equivalent
- Deliver an efficient and responsive professional HR advisory service to all managers and stakeholders
- Build and maintain professional relationships with key stakeholders to deliver solutions to identified business relevant issues arising
- Understanding of employment law and its applications across the breadth of HR responsibilities
- Advise and support managers in the resolution of employee relations cases and change management
- Lead on the recruitment and selection process in line with Company policy and best practice
- Review HR policies and procedures in relation to employment law and best practice
- Undertake project /research work in relation to HR, learning and organisational development initiatives as required
- Oversee monthly HR reporting statistics to be provided to the Executive team and relevant Board
- Oversee the annual review of company benefits for staff ensuring best value for money principles are operated at all times
- Liaise with Finance on a monthly basis to provide Payroll and pensions updates to our outsourced Payroll and pensions provider
- Preferably CIPD Level 5 qualified and /or a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar generalist role
- Working knowledge of using HRIS and ability to manipulate and interpret data
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Excellent planning and organisation skills
- Excellent multi-tasking and time- management skills
- Demonstrable knowledge of employment legislation and HR best practice
Back to vacancies