We are partnering with a well-established business in the heart of Coventry. This role would be a great opportunity for someone looking to develop their payroll career.
Payroll Administrator Responsibilities:
- Assisting the Payroll Manager to process all aspects of the company's payroll(s) including, starters, leavers, ad hoc amendments, Tax code changes and student loans).
- Ensure compliance with HMRC legislation
- Ensure compliance with Auto Enrolment legislation
- Provide accurate and timely information to key stake holders.
- Provide on-going advice and support to HR department as necessary
- Assist in implementation of new software
- Ensuring all payroll enquiries are answered from employees
- End to end processing - monthly & weekly payrolls.
Payroll Administrator Requirements:
- A background within Payroll
- Knowledge of HMRC requirements
- Knowledge of UK Payroll Legislation
- A good work ethic and a can do attitude
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong communicator both written and verbal
- Be able to meet deadlines and manage workloads
Back to vacancies