I am exclusively partnering with an exciting business in the Milton Keynes area. They are looking for an experienced Payroll head to help the business implement a new payroll system and streamline processes.
Payroll Project Manager Responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for payroll system implementation, including facilitation of requirements gathering, managing vendor system configuration, testing, and go-live
- Serve as the primary point of contact for the payroll vendors to lead payroll systems implementation
- Plan and schedule implementation timelines with key stakeholders across the business and externally
- Have the flexibility to be both a functional product expert and to assume project management responsibilities
- Work with internal stakeholders to understand requirements and business needs
- Utilise and manage other group resources as appropriate to achieve successful delivery
- Lead payroll related process improvement initiatives with cross functional partners.
- Support month end close by providing payroll reports and explanations as needed.
Payroll Project Manager Requirements:
- Prior experience supporting end-to-end payroll system implementation and executing at least one full-scale payroll system implementation
- Great stakeholder management skills
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Prior experience working with a multi-site business
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
Back to vacancies