Are you a Pension subject matter expert looking for your next project?
Do you have a public sector background?
Then we have the role for you…
Joining this complex organisation on a 3-year FTC, you’ll be a pensions project manager with a professional technical pensions background and ideally Prince 2 qualified. It’s a meaty role with plenty to unpick and lots to do!
Great news though, you can work from home and if you’re looking for a full time or part time role, they can accommodate either, so lots of flexibility there
What you’ll be doing:
- Provide the organisation with strategic advice on the legal changes with their current Pension scheme including regulation changes, national pension reform etc
- Using your pensions technical knowledge, consulting skills and project management experience to guide your project teams to the optimal outcomes
- Drive high quality client project delivery, operational efficiency and effectiveness
- Design and develop a an effective communication and roll out plan
- Liaise with key stakeholders internally and 3rd parties including XPS Pension administrators, payroll, the Home Office and HMRC on an ongoing basis
- Support resourcing allocation and workflow management across the project office for all live and pipeline projects
- Share knowledge and learnings. Draft and support the creation of project management materials, as necessary - including case studies and client testimonials for new business proposals and marketing materials as required in conjunction with the RS management team
- Manage queries and questions from scheme members, teams and the staff associations
What you’ll be:
- Strong background in large scale project management delivery with significant experience within the pensions industry and/or financial services is essential
- Experience of managing multiple projects simultaneously
- A clear, concise and confident communicator of complex project issues – covering both verbal and written communication skills
- Proven experience in working with clients, third parties, or in supplier and customer relationships
- Must be capable of demonstrating excellent planning, organising and negotiation skills consulting skills
- Have very strong stakeholder management experience.
Back to vacancies