A wonderful opportunity has arisen to be part of a growing team as a People Partner in a growing and ambitious organisation.
We are looking for two HR Business Partners to join the wider HR team in this operational role.
You’ll be an instrumental part of the HR team where you’ll be empowered to make commercial decisions and be an integral part of shaping the future.
You’ll be involved in setting the People agenda. Partnering closely with leadership teams and supporting the operational needs of the organisation and advising on all aspects of the full employee life cycle.
What you’ll be doing:
· Partner with leaders to coach and advise them on people practices and issues, including organisational design and the development and engagement of employees.
· Providing first line ER support to line managers across the breadth of ER including disciplinary, absence management, flexible working, performance management, maternity and change management.
· Ensure delivery of operational HR activities including absence management, performance management, ER, compensation and benefits.
· Providing case management support to managers on employee relations issues.
· Build and maintain great relationships with managers across the company.
· Work with leaders to deliver Organisational Design activity in the business area.
· Provide insightful people data to leaders to inform strategic decision making
What you'll be:
· Degree Level HR qualification CIPD equivalent
· Strong interpersonal communication, listening skills, influencing skills, critical writing and thinking skills
· High level understanding of organisation change, and experience of making it happen
· Creative problem solving and decision-making skills
· High degree of professionalism, maturity and confidentiality
· A continuous improvement mindset