A great opportunity has arisen to be part of a small HR team in a lovely organisation. Joining the company in a 6 FTC People Support Coordinator role, you'll be supporting the Talent Acquisition and L&D Manager by providing first-class administrative support.
This is a brilliant opportunity for someone who wants to broaden and develop their career in HR, Talent Acquisition and L&D and shape their own role.
The role is an integral part of the HR team. Within this role, you will have great visibility across the company and will be expected to understand the needs of the managers and employees to help the business deliver on its strategy and aims.
What you’ll be doing
- Support with coordination of recruitment activity
- Sourcing passive candidates for talent pipelines
- Interview coordination
- Managing the applicant tracking system
- Researching and preparing articles for company weekly newsletter and sending out
- Sending out weekly communications to the business
- Working with colleagues across business to update intranet
- Ad-hoc admin tasks as and when required
What you’ll need to be
- Proven experience of working within a Recruitment, HR or other related role
- Familiarity with the end to end hiring process
- Strong IT skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Strong commercial focus with good business acumen
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Solid organisational skills; ability to prioritise, plan and deliver to meet and exceed business requirements
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Self-motivated with excellent attention to detail
Back to vacancies