Pricing Supervisor Responsibilities:
• Play a pivotal role in pricing strategy across a range of existing and future products
• Engage with key internal and external partners
• Take the lead from a commercial pricing perspective, providing insight to external partners
• Use pricing analysis to identify target segments to improve pricing and support commercial and P&L performance
• Review performance of junior pricing specialists within the team
• Play a key role in continuous development and improving capacity of pricing systems
• Lead compliance and policy changes
Pricing Supervisor Requirements:
• Strong maths skills are an absolute requirement.
• Strong Excel skills are required, particularly a good understanding of formulas e.g. VLOOKUPs and IF/THEN statements.
• Excellent attention to detail is essential.
• Possess and demonstrate real analytical skills and can apply a logical approach to new challenges.
• Be confident in learning and understanding IT systems
• Be a strong communicator and leader
• Takes personal responsibility and accountability for their work and the work of the team.
• Be flexible and adaptable to deal with the unexpected.
• Good organisational skills are essential