You’ll be the owner and champion of the market and competitor intelligence culture for this international tech business.
Through your internal and external contacts, network and research, you will constantly keep your finger on the pulse to form a deep understanding of the competitor landscape and report on insights and trends to help inform the product strategy.
You’ll join a lean and highly motivated team in delivering some fantastic products to market.
- Conduct and maintain market and competitor intelligence and lead the strategy of communication to inform product strategy and go-to-market activity
- Produce and validate market requirements ensuring market competitiveness
- Support decision making with market and competitor data
- Construct and deliver the product go-to-market plans to include positioning, construction of joint propositions with strategic partners, pricing influence and messaging
- Champion the products both internally and externally
- Strong and proven experience in a similar role, preferably in software development and in the telecoms sector
- Highly collaborative with a deep sense of ownership and accountability
- Ability to translate complex and technical information into simple, concise and high impact messages
- Experience in persona-based B2B marketing strategies
- Experience managing the complete product lifecycle.
For more information please click apply! Or contact James Gyoury-Hales on Linkedin
Back to vacancies