Project Accountant | Nottingham | Flexible Working | Fantastic Benefits
Are looking for something a little different?
This is a commercially focused role where you will be the finance lead to support with a huge IT business transformation project.
Working as part of the commercial finance function you will form part of the project management team to ensure that projects are on track and having an overall positive impact on the performance on the business.
The business are offering long-term flexibility to work from home so you'll only need to be in Nottingham 2 or 3 days per week. They offer a great benefits package:
- Salary up to £55,000
- 10% Bonus
- c12% employer pension contribution
- Flexi-time and opportunities to work from home
- Work with closely with the business transformation team to understand the factors that impact the roll-out of a IT transformation project
- Provide insightful analysis and reporting track project performance
- Ownership of budgeting and forecasting process with analysis in to variances
- Partner with the IT and transformation teams to help them understand the financial performance of their projects
- Analysis of month-end management accounts packs, providing commentary on performance
- Experience of project accounting (ideally IT / systems transformation projects)
- CIMA / ACA / ACCA Qualified
- Experience of working in a large, complex organisation
Back to vacancies