You will be responsible for the delivery and management of a variety of projects, from process from the procurement of a new software solution to internal process change and development. You will be working on innovation projects where negotiating and working with external stakeholders will be key. The workload can vary from one to two larger projects to running multiple small projects through to completion.
The work is always varied and presents new challenges and opportunities for development.
- Manage and lead the project delivery teams
- Apply best practise PM principles, tools & techniques including; Lifecycle Management, Managing Issues, Risks, Change, Budgets, Stakeholders, Stage Reviews, Task & Resource Planning and Management, Reporting at all levels, Problem Solving, Learning Lessons etc
- Champion projects and communicate regarding them at all levels
- Produce regular Highlight Reports and management status reports
- Innovate and improve PM methods
- Minimum of 2 years of Project Management experience
- We welcome candidates from a public and private sector backgrounds
- APMP/PMP/ISEB PM certificate or equivalent
- PRINCE2 or equivalent
- Experience of delivering multiple projects
- MS Projects
27.5 days hols, civil service pension
Back to vacancies