We are currently partnering with a well known business in Milton Keynes to help them grow their finance function. A recent business aquisition has increased the volume iof processing required for the team, and this role will play a key role in developing these new accounts.
Purchase Ledger Clerk Responsiblities:
- Accurately code and post all invoices.
- Resolve all supplier queries.
- Conduct monthly aged creditor reporting.
- Posting debit and credit card expenditure and reconciling.
- Ensuring that AP inbox is monitored daily.
- Prepare all payment runs
- Ensure all online payments are set up correctly.
- Ad-hoc duties as and when required.
- Ensure supplier statement reconciliations are completed.
- Undertake weekly reporting on unapproved invoices.
- Liaise with budget holders and suppliers on payment status.
Purchase Ledger Clerk Requirements:
- Have a good understanding of general accounts
- Worked in a similar role previously
- Have strong attention to detail and by highly organised
- Proficient in MS Office including Excel
Back to vacancies