This is a unique opportunity to join this global manufacturing business within the sustainable energy industry at a very exciting time!
Your role is to develop, implement and manage all aspects of the Quality Management System, ensuring compliance with IATF:16949 and ISO 9001:2015 regulation.
As well as a very competitive salary this company offers an exceptional benefits package including - 25 days holiday, Group Pension Scheme, Life Assurance, Enhanced Maternity, Paternity & Adoption Pay.
OVERVIEW OF THE ROLE
- Oversee QA of the manufacturing unit, line management of a team of 4 Quality Inspectors and one Quality Engineer
- Ensuring processes and products made are consistent, complaint and meet external and internal standards
- Maintain, develop, and prepare documentation in for the QMS in line with ISO 9001:2015 and IATF 16949:2015
- Manage all aspects of the PPAP process including DFMEA's and PFMEA's
- Undertake internal and external audits
- Manage the QA for certification and complaints
- Contribute to all aspects of H & S
- An experienced QA Manager you will have an in-depth understanding of and be Lead Auditor trained in IATF 16949 & ISO 9001
- Knowledge of PPAP processes
- A background in Automotive quality would be ideal
Back to vacancies