You will have the responsibility for your own region and management of the end-to-end recruitment process, accountable for a high-volume vacancy workload.
Your role will involve managing the recruitment lifecycle from start to finish, producing engaging job descriptions and ads, direct sourcing including engaging with passive candidates, telephone interviewing and assessing candidates and building your market knowledge and networks.
This role won’t be based in the office 5 days a week as they offer a flexible working approach!
£22,000 - £30,000 (DOE)
- Build relationships with Managers to ensure effective and efficient recruitment processes, and develop business knowledge and understanding
- Conduct job briefings with Hiring Managers to understand requirements, creating engaging adverts and posting to relevant attraction sources
- Shortlist CVs and conduct initial telephone interviews to assess candidate suitability
- Provide shortlist of suitable candidates to Hiring Managers for interview
- Direct sourcing of candidates through CV databases, Indeed and offline methodologies
- Coordinate interview scheduling and support Hiring Managers/candidates with the offer, screening and onboarding process
- Ensure effective candidate pipeline engagement to ensure engagement throughout the end-to-end process
- Ensure data in ATS is kept up to date and accurate at all times
- End-to-end recruitment experience
- Experience of using a variety of sourcing tools including CV databases
- Experience of working to and reporting against KPIs
- Flexible and adaptable and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Highly motivated and determined
- The ability to be resilient and confident with all client groups
Back to vacancies