Contract role - 15 months
Are you in a position to be looking for a new Recruitment Coordinator role?
This role will include sourcing, attracting and hiring talent that meet the role requirements. You will create and edit job descriptions, advertise vacancies, do initial sifting of applications, and support with the onboarding of successful candidates.
The role will include liaison with hiring managers, internal teams, and external candidates amongst various other stakeholders. You will enjoy working in a busy and varied environment and will have excellent communication and strong organisational skills.
- Co-ordinate, the recruitment process maintaining excellent communication links with internal teams, candidates and other stakeholders
- Implement efficient procedures that support the effective management of the recruitment processes
- Review job descriptions and advertise vacancies
- Update the vacancy information within internal systems and tracking databases
- Handle the first line recruitment-related queries and manage the shared Recruitment Inbox
- Produce monthly Recruitment reports for the Head of People/ Executive Leadership Team
- Support in planning and co-ordinating of the interviewing, assessments and recruitment procedures of applicants
- Support successful on-boarding, induction, appointment and completion of mandatory pre-employment formalities for all the new-starters
- Undertake any other ad hoc duties
- Previous experience of working in a busy HR/ recruitment role
- Highly self-motivated, proactive and enthusiastic with a can-do attitude.
- Able to prioritise workload, manage time and work in a fast-paced environment, whilst maintaining accuracy and attention to detail.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Team player and flexible in approach to work to achieve team objectives
Back to vacancies