A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a well-known national organisation. Joining a large and established Recruitment team as their Resourcing Business Partner.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for managing a team of Recruiters who will be responsible for volume recruitment within the head office and engineering space.
You will report directly to the Head of Resourcing and will be accountable for creating a strategic attraction and selection plan to meet the volume recruitment needs of the business and ensure delivery against these through a team of Recruiters.
If you would like the opportunity to develop and progress and have proven experience of leading a team in a high volume, fast-paced environment then look no further..
This role will be remotely based with a need to travel nationally and to the Derby office.
What you’ll be doing:
- Remotely manage a team of recruiters and senior recruiters
- Work closely with senior leaders to establish current and future requirements for your team
- Own the end to end recruitment process and systems for the UK
- Develop and be a brand ambassador for the employer brand
- Establish and maintain a direct sourcing model with the team, including supporting the team with proactive internal and external pipelining
- Responsible for market and competitor analysis and benchmarking and providing insights to the business
- Be an active contributor and influencer in the recruitment process, providing best practice advice to the business, advising on appropriate selection methods, leading interviews and influencing decisions
- Work closely alongside Head of Resourcing to define UK wide attraction strategy
- Manage performance reviews with the business
- Line management responsibilities including 1:1’s, development plans and succession planning
- Produce regular reports for HR team and wider business using a set of agreed recruitment metrics including the tracking of direct hire savings
- Partner with HR Business Partners and operational management to support in talent management and succession planning, career and leadership development
What you’ll be
- Degree level in a HR or management discipline or equivalent knowledge and experience
- Proven leadership and managerial experience
- Must have extensive resourcing experience within a high volume environment
- Knowledge & experience of resource management / workforce planning methodologies, skills and tools, and KPIs tracking and reporting
- Willingness to engage and collaborate with diverse and disparate teams across the matrixed environment, with an awareness and appreciation of different cultures
- High levels of energy and enthusiasm for the on-going success of the team and the wider organisation
- Experience of designing and developing selection processes and materials
- Experience of bid solutioning and mobilisations / campaigns
- Driving license and willingness to travel across regional regularly and also nationally when demand requires
Back to vacancies