Based in the heart of Nottinghamshire, this growing organisation is the place to be for a Reward Specialist who really wants to get stuck in and shape the future reward and performance agenda. You’ll be both shaping the reward strategy, bringing in external insights to the organisation with an ‘outside in’ mindset, and implementing the ‘in year’ plans. This is a newly formed role, whereby you’ll be designing and implementing a creative Reward portfolio to attract, retain and engage colleagues across all business units in the business.
The team are full of energy and are really friendly, with a great team spirit, so you’re off to a great start already…. So, if you’re up for a challenge in a great environment then look no further.
What you’ll be doing:
· Set and manage a creative reward strategy for the organisation, ensuring that it supports the overall business objectives.
· Design a benchmarking, grading and evaluation process that is agile and fit for purpose, researching external market trends and making appropriate recommendation to the business
· Undertake research and benchmarking into market related reward to inform and shape the reward strategy
· Work with internal and external stakeholders to develop the reward and well-being platform
· Define and communicate performance ratings, providing a clear understanding of the criteria to be met for each
· Define and implement and performance related pay elements, ensuring that processes are fair, consistent and supported by objective evidence
What you’ll be:
· CIPD or similar relevant professional qualification
· Previous experience in setting up and running performance management processes
· Knowledge and previous experience of modern reward policies and approaches
· Knowledge and understanding of the link between reward and performance
· Experience of pension scheme administration requirements
· Previous experience of managing external service providers
· Ability to influence and build relationships with senior managers
· Knowledge and experience of performance standards and compliance