Reward Specialist needed to join a well-respected International brand in Bedfordshire.
Distinct Recruitment are delighted to be working alongside a well-respected and rapidly growing business based in Bedford to recruit for a Reward Specialist on a permanent basis. The package on offer to the Reward Specialist is up to £55,000 per annum plus 25% bonus, 10% pension match, 25 days holiday (plus bank), healthcare, car allowance and a hybrid working plan.
The Reward Specialist will report directly to the Reward Manager and will be responsible for:
- Working with key stakeholders educating, upskilling and supporting them around the companies benefits offering
- Ensuring the compensation and reward areas are cost effective and fit for purpose
- Supporting the wider HR team with compensation reviews, bonus scheme, bonus review etc
- Supporting the business with pay structure and benchmarking to ensure compliance with business pay scales but keeping competitive with market rates
- Undertaking salary and reward reviews through external sources
- Supporting line management with using reward to compensate those living the company values
- Supporting the Reward Manager with long term plans to keep the business compensation and benefits marketing leading and appealing to employees and future team members
- Taking a lead on HR initiatives relating to reward such as mental health and well being
- Researching and seeking new benefits providers when required
- Supporting Head of Reward with the control of departmental budget
- Ad hoc duties when required
The ideal Reward Specialist will:
- Have a strong background of working within reward
- Ideally have a focus towards compensation as well as company benefits
- Be switched on and have a passion for HR and reward
- Be a strong communicator
- Be willing to work in the office two days per week
- Have the ability to influence
- Be a strong team player
The Reward Specialist will receive a salary of up to £55,000 per annum plus a brilliant benefits package which includes 25 days holiday plus bank, 10% pension match, annual bonus up to 25%, company car allowance of £5.5K, healthcare, plus free onsite parking at their Bedford site.