In this role you will be offering exceptional levels of customer service relating to the processing of orders, while providing pre- and post-sales support to clients/customers for general account queries. You will also be working closely with the regional sales team.
Hours: Hours: 9:00am - 5:30pm (Monday to Thursday) and 9:00am to 3:00pm (Fridays)
- To be accountable for end-to-end service support for your specified region.
- To adhere to all SLAs within Salesforce
- To use Salesforce to assist clients with credit checks and queries
- To identify any improvements to the processes whilst delivering exceptional customer service
- To coach educate on new clients on the processes as set out in the How to Guides
- Advise partners on changes to products, promotions and value-added services
- Advising customers on key elements of certain policies
- Be accountable for the onboarding of new clients, educating and training
- To enable the smooth induction of all new clients within your region
- Check and authorise all proposed orders on the order processing system.
- Provide the business and clients with stock updates.
- Process and update orders according to the despatch information
- Liaise with sales teams to ensure that we provide the highest level of service and support to customers.
- Previous sales support experience
- Dynamic personality - upbeat and positive
- Self-starter: able to motivate self and work within a team
- Excellent communicator with good verbal and written skills
- Sales driven and passionate about achieving results
- Assertive with the ability to remain calm under pressure
Back to vacancies