SALES SUPPORT MANAGER
This is a very exciting opportunity for a Sales Support Manager to join a business that has gone through exponential growth over the past 10 years and will be supporting the business in continuing to grow and expand.
As the Sales Support Manager you will identify and resolve the operational issues as well as overseeing the day-to-day management of the team in a very hands-on role. You will be overseeing both the commercial and residential side of the business, whilst also collaborating and building strong relationships with the external Sales Managers to work effectively and efficiently.
If you enjoy working in an environment where culture is at the forefront of everything they do, and where through hard work and determination everyone succeeds then this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
- Supervise and support the Sales Support teams for both the commercial and residential side of the business
- Create, improve, and evaluate the sales desk processes, you will have the ability to implement and drive new ideas around process
- Recruitment for new members of the team as the business grows
- Ensure you and the team are meeting business objectives
- The training of staff both new and old as processes change
- Develop/maintain strong relationships and ensure timely communications
- KPI management to ensure the team stays on track
- Account management, including managing the orderbook and price management
- Credit investigation and creation
- Dealing with customer returns and monitoring customer accounts
- Create customer range collections
- Keeping track off on-going projects
- Project stock management and liaising with the Supply Chain department
- On-going system support
- Organise the team for maximum effectiveness
- Monthly 1:1s with the team
- Strong understanding of business practices in a sales environment (sales cycle, customer service, pricing, purchasing, shipping, billing)
- Ability to effectively communicate with co-workers, customers, and management.
- Present a positive professional image to all levels of the organisation
- Knowledge of SAP or a similar
- At least five (5) years of customer service experience
- A minimum of two (2) years supervisory experience
- Ability to interpret customers’ requests accurately and issue clear instructions to other departments
Back to vacancies