SAP FINANCE TRANSFORMATION SPECIALIST NEEDED – LONDON BASED OFFICE BUT HYBRID AND FLEXIBLE WORKING ARRANGEMENTS.
If you have experience of implementing and delivering a finance transformation through SAP then this opportunity is not to be missed.
Offering a salary of up to £120,000 per annum on a 12 month FTC basis (or day rate contract available), a market leading, international business are looking to bring in a SAP specialist to complete their finance transformation project. You will be working alongside the Finance Director as well as other senior stakeholders to deliver the implementation of SAP, building and developing reporting, completing full user testing processes as well as the below.
The organisations head office is located in Central London, however they are willing to offer a strong hybrid and flexible working pattern to suit most needs. If the successful candidate was to consider an FTC, the role would also come with 10% bonus, generous pension, 25 days holiday plus bank, medical and dental cover, plus a flexible benefits allowance.
The Key Duties of the SAP Finance Transformation Specialist includes but is not limited to:
- Leading on the implementation of SAP alongside a reporting system for both the UK and US businesses.
- Creating and driving plans to outline the implementation that other stakeholders will be able to understand.
- Liaising with both US and UK finance teams to establish key dates and stages for the implementation and making sure they are adhered to.
- Ensuring the required resources are accessible.
- Identification of risks to the problems and finding solutions to mitigate them.
- Identify the key capabilities within the project that would make the system a success within the business and make sure they are achieved.
- Leading on all communication around the project to the wider business, key stakeholders, and board.
- Ensuring all processes and procedures are successfully mapped out to allow ensuring efficiencies post project.
- Coaching the finance team and wider business on how to use the system.
- Liaising with external partners when required.
To be considered for the role, applicants must:
- Have experience of leading on an ERP system implementation historically ideally within SAP.
- Have a strong understanding of managing and leading on a project.
- Be a strong communicator.
- Be willing to work on a hybrid basis with visits to the London head office when required.
- Have an agile approach to leading on a project.
- Ideally have experience of working within a fast-paced environment.
- Be a fully qualified accountant.
The organisation has been experiencing year on year growth for a number of years, which in turn has resulted in further global expansion. Operating across the UK and US, the business is now looking to unify their processes further hence the implementation of a new ERP and EPM system in the form of SAP. The environment is fast-paced and has an open communication chain, making this an ideal opportunity for someone who wants to manage and own the SAP project.
What’s on offer?
The business is looking to hire an experienced SAP Transformation Specialist and in return they are offering a salary of up to £120,000 per annum (day rate equivalent also available). The role will also offer strong flexibility with a hybrid approach with visits to the London office when required.