You’ll be working for a well-established business who are revamping their ecommerce offering to customers.
You’ll have the best of both worlds in having all of the benefits of working for a larger business as well as the benefits of working for an agile start up.
- Manage customer databases, segmentation and data protection preferences ensuring GDPR compliance
- Develop leads, build email file and convert prospects into customers
- Develop SMS and retargeting campaigns
- Ensures all communications with the customer or prospect use optimal marketing messages and branding, to increase engagement, encourage repeat business, develop brand loyalty, and ultimately drive revenue – creating an effective customer journey
- Constantly test and monitors CRM campaigns to improve KPIs.
- Work with designers and copywriters to produce marketing collateral for campaigns, ensuring that brand and tone are consistent and effective.
- Works with other departments to develop campaigns based on business needs, i.e. driving sales, promoting new products, etc
- Supports broader team on CRM strategy, and CRM reporting
- Strong CRM experience
- Strong experience using with CRM/CDP/ESP tools
- Strong understanding of customer data and segmentation
- Pro-actively able to create CRM journeys
- Planning expert, able to keep to deadlines
- Literate in google analytics, excel, email platforms
If you could like more information please click apply! Or drop James Gyoury-Hales a note on Linkedin
Back to vacancies