Distinct Recruitment are delighted to be working in partnership with a market leading brand based in Northampton to recruit for a Finance Business Partner on a permanent basis. The successful candidate must be fully qualified and have a strong commercial finance background.
The role is paying up to £60,000 - £70,000 per annum plus company specific benefits including strong bonus plan, pension, healthcare and 25 days holiday.
The duties of the Finance Business Partner will include but not be limited to:
- Business partnering key business units across the organisation paying attention to both revenue and overhead performance
- Work closely with leadership to support the development and implementation of long term strategies
- Interact with key stakeholders regarding short term objectives and monitoring of performance against strategic plans
- Act as a core driver and influencer of driving key incentives such as identifying opportunities for business growth and implementation of process
- Production of insightful and meaningful analysis which will be presented back to key stakeholders to drive performance
- Supporting the wider international business to implement and create insightful MI reports and dashboards
- Ad hoc duties as required
To be considered for the role of Finance Business Partner, candidates must:
- Be fully qualified accountant (CIMA/ACA/ACCA)
- Have experience of working within a similar role with exposure to supporting financial and operational stakeholders
- Have experience of owning monthly financial reporting and presentation of results to leadership teams
- Have the ability to communicate and present financial information effectively using both written and verbal methods
The Finance Business Partner will be based from the organisations head office based in Central Northampton, however you will have the ability to work flexible from home too.