“We are a business driven by our culture, values and ethics”
The above was a quote from a HR Director of a well-established large SME based in Milton Keynes who are currently recruiting for a Senior HR Business partner to join their team on a permanent basis.
As the final piece to a four person team, the Senior HR Business Partner will report directly to the HR Director and will have sole responsibility for designated departments within the business.
The duties of the Senior HR Business Partner will include but not be limited to:
- Supporting designated business unit owners with all areas of HR
- Taking a lead on developing business unit owners with ER case management
- Taking an active lead on driving and delivering change projects
- Challenge and influence key personnel decisions
- Lead on the delivery of L&D programmes to stakeholders in alignment with company strategy
- Support line managers with talent acquisition and team planning, alongside supporting talent management team with the recruitment process
- Ensuring compliance to company policy and procedures at all times
- Supporting the roll out of company engagement, mental health and well-being programmes
- Ad hoc duties when required
Due to the level of stakeholder management within the position, to be considered candidates will ideally:
- Have experience of working within a similar business partnering or generalist type role previously
- Be qualified CIPD although not essential if experience correlates
- Have exposure to working with a range of stakeholders across blue and white collar environments
- Have the ability to influence and drive change within the wider business
- Be a strong communicator
The organisation is based in Milton Keynes and are offering up to £65,000 per annum alongside a bonus plan, pension, healthcare and free onsite parking. Throughout the pandemic, the business has taken the opportunity to refurbish their Milton Keynes HQ, therefore the working environment is lovely, with open plan set up, unlimited coffee and biscuits as well as a social break out area!
If you would like further information on the role please submit your CV, or get in touch at email@example.com