Looking to join a people centric organisation who are offering a clear career path?
Do you have a strong level of commercial acumen?
Do you have stakeholder management experience?
If the above sounds like something you are interested in, then get in touch ASAP!
Distinct Recruitment have been approached by an International organisation who are looking for a Senior Management Accountant to join their business on a permanent basis. The Senior Management Accountant will receive a salary of up to £57,000 per annum plus up to 20% bonus, healthcare, pension and company specific benefits.
Reporting directly to the Finance Director, the Senior Management Accountant will be responsible for:
- Full production of management accounts, taking ownership of the full profit and loss reporting including consolidations
- Ownership of month end analysis and reporting - both financially and operationally
- Stakeholder management and interactions across the business including marketing, sales, finance and board members
- Leading a team of 5 individuals including PQ, and transactional team members
- Supporting the Financial Accountant with year end duties including tax returns and preparation of audit process
- Acting as the main point of contact for external audit process
- Supporting the Financial Director with the development of financial strategic plans
- Ad hoc duties when required
The ideal Senior Management Accountant will:
- Be fully qualified (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) although relevant experience is a must!
- Be a strong communicator and be able to demonstrate a good level of commercial acumen
- Have previous stakeholder management experience
- Be a strong leader, ideally with management experience
Salary and Benefits
The Senior Management Accountant will receive a salary of between £55,000 and £57,000 per annum including bonus, pension and healthcare